The University offers Post Graduate (PG) in six interdisciplinary subjects through its six PG Departments Department of Biosciences and Bioinformatics, Department of Natural Resources Management and Geo-informatics, Department of Library and Information Science, Department of Economics and Management, Department of Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management and Department of Mass Communication and Media Technology.
Master’s degree programmes:
- M. Sc. in Biosciences and Bioinformatics
- Master in Natural Resources Management and Geo-informatics
- Master in Library and Information Science
- MBA (Business Economics)
- MBA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Master in Mass Communication and Media Technology