July 2018-June 2019
- Kampa, RK and Kaushik, P (2019) "Economics of open source library software: evidences from Indian libraries", Global Knowledge, Memory and Communication, Vol. 68 No. 4/5, pp. 337-355 (IF 2018: 1.23, Scopus Indexed, ABDC B category)
- Awasthi JP, Saha B, Panigrahi J, Yanase E, Koyama H, Panda SK (2019). Redox balance, metabolic fngerprint and physiological characterization in contrasting North East Indian rice for Aluminum stress tolerance. Scientfic Reports (Nature Publishing Group), 9: 8681 (IF 2018: 4.011)
- Sahoo S, Saha B, Awasthi JP, Omisun T, Borgohain P, Hussain S, Panigrahi J, Panda SK (2019) Physiological introspection into differential drougfht tolerance in rice cultivars of North-east India. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum (Springer) 41: 53 (IF 2018: 1.608)
- Mishra SK, Nag A, Naik A, Rath SC, Gupta K, Gupta AK, Panigrahi J (2019) Characterization of host response to bruchids (Callosobruchus chinensis and C. maculatus ) in 39 genotypes belongs to 12 Cajanus spp. and assessment of molecular diversity inter se. J Stored Products Research (Elsevier) 81: 76-90 (IF 2018: 1.954)
- Panda S, Mishra SK, Naik A, Sahu SK, Panigrahi J (2018) In vitro propagation of Cajanus cajan × C. cajanifolius hybrid and its characterization using cyto-morphological and SSR markers. The Nucleus (Springer) : 61(2): 83-93
- Tavares R, and Pathak SK.(2018) Induction of TNF, CXCL8 and IL-1β in macrophages by Helicobacter pylori secreted protein HP1173 occurs via MAP-kinases, NF-κB and AP-1 signaling pathways. Microb Pathog.
- Mohanty, A., Hussain, M., Mishra, M., Kattel, D. B., & Pal, I. (2019). Exploring community resilience and early warning solution for flash floods, debris flow and landslides in conflict prone villages of Badakhshan, Afghanistan. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 33, 5–15.
- Mishra, M., Chand, P., Pattnaik, N., Kattel, D. B., Panda, G. K., Mohanti, M., Mohanty, T. (2019). Response of long- to short-term changes of the Puri coastline of Odisha (India) to natural and anthropogenic factors: a remote sensing and statistical assessment. Environmental Earth Sciences, 78(11).
- SK Behera, M Manjaiah, S Sekar, SK Panda, V Mavumengwana, AF Mulaba-Bafubiandi, Optimization of Microbial Leaching of Base Metals from a South African Sulfidic Nickel Ore Concentrate by Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans, Geomicrobiology Journal, 2018, Vol:35, Issue: 6, 447-459
- Sudarsana Desul, Madurai Meenachi N., Thejas Venkatesh, Vijitha Gunta, Gowtham R. and Magapu Sai Baba (2019) "Method for automatic key concepts extraction", The Electronic Library, Vol. 37 No. 1, pp. 2-15
- Banerjee, B., Ahmad, S. M., Babu, E. V. S. S. K., Padmakumari, V. M., Beja, S. K., Satyanarayanan, M., & Krishna, A. K. (2019). Geochemistry and isotopic study of southern Bay of Bengal sediments: Implications for provenance and paleoenvironment during the middle Miocene. Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology, 514, 156-167
- Kabi, S. K., Kar, D., Shrivastava, A., Kuanar, A. and Panda, M.K. (2019). Patterns of Genetic Variation in a Rare and Endangered Plant: Symplocos racemosa. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions A: Science
- Panda AK, Das BK. Perplexing Role of Galectin 9 in Experimental Lupus Models: Comment on the Article by Zeggar et al. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2018 Sep;70(9):1530-1531. (IF 2018: 9.00)
Mandal RK, Wahid M, Jawed A, Dar SA, Panda AK, Akhter N, Lohani M, Mishra BN, Khan S, Areeshi MY, Haque S. A trial sequential meta-analysis of IFN-γ +874 A>T (rs2430561) gene polymorphism and extrapulmonary tuberculosis risk. Microb Pathog. 2019 May;130:1-9. (IF 2018: 2.58)
Mandal RK, Khan MA, Hussain A, Dar SA, Aloufi S, Jawed A, Wahid M, Panda AK, Lohani M, Akhter N, Khan S, Mishra BN, Haque S.Association of MBL2 gene polymorphisms with pulmonary tuberculosis susceptibility: trial sequence meta-analysis as evidence. Infect Drug Resist. 2019 Jan 11;12:185-210. (IF 2018: 3.00)
4. Khan S, Dar SA, Mandal RK, Jawed A, Wahid M, Panda AK, Lohani M, Mishra BN, Akhter N, Haque S. Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Gene I/D Polymorphism Is Associated With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Susceptibility: An Updated Meta-Analysis and Trial Sequential Analysis. Front Physiol. 2018 Dec 17;9:1793. (IF 2018: 3.20)
Alam M, Kashyap T, Mishra P, Panda AK, Nagini S, Mishra R. Role and regulation of proapoptotic Bax in oral squamous cell carcinoma and drug resistance. Head Neck. 2019 Jan;41(1):185-197. (IF 2018: 2.44)
Mandal RK, Khan MA, Hussain A, Akhter N, Jawed A, Dar SA, Wahid M, Panda AK, Lohani M, Mishra BN, Haque S. A trial sequential meta-analysis of TNF-α -308G>A (rs800629) gene polymorphism and susceptibility to colorectal cancer. Biosci Rep. 2019 Jan 15;39(1). pii: BSR20181052. (IF 2018: 2.53)
Srivastava, G. N. and Dash, M.K. (2019), Train specific services and commuter satisfaction of Delhi Metro: an empirical analysis, International Journal of Business Excellence. (Inderscience, Category ‘C’ in ABDC List & Scopus Indexed Vol 17. No.2. Inderscience, Category ‘C’ in ABDC List & Scopus Indexed ).
Kapse, C. P., Kumar, A., Dash, M. K., Zavadskas. E. K., and Luthra, S. (2018), Developing Textile Entrepreneurial Inclination Model by Integrating Experts Mining and ISM-MICMAC, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.56 No.14, pp.4709- 4728 (3* in ABS, Category `A' in ABDC List, Impact Factor: 2.623, SCI & Scopus Indexed).
Kumar, A., Kaviani. M. A., Bottani. E., Dash, M. K., and Zavadskas. E. K.(2018), Role of Social Media in Polio Prevention: An Integrated Delphi and DEMATEL Method, Kybernetes, Vol.47 No.5, pp.1053 - 1072 (1* in ABS, Impact Factor: 0.980, SCI Indexed & Scopus Indexed).
Kumar, A., Pal, A., Vohra, A., Gupta, S., Manchanda, S., and Dash, M. K. (2018), Construction of Capital Procurement Decision Making Models to Optimize Supplier Selection Using Fuzzy Delphi and AHP-DEMATEL, Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol.25 No.5, pp.1528 - 1547 (1* in ABS, Category `B' in ABDC List, Scopus Indexed).
Kumar, A., Dash, M. K., and Sahu, R. (2018), Using DEA Comparative Performance Efficiency Measurement of Indian Airports, Vol.9 No.2, pp.19 - 37 International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences, (1* in ABS, Category `B' in ABDC List).
Bhattacharyya, J., and Dash, M.K. (2018), A Know Your Student (KYS) Analysis: A case study on the students of a higher education institute in India, International Journal of Higher Education and Sustainability. 2(1), PP 30-44. (Inderscience, Category ‘C’ in ABDC List & Scopus Indexed ).
Prusty BAK, Chandra R and Azeez PA (In Press). Association of metals with geochemical phases in wetlands soils of a Ramsar Site in India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. IF - 1.96